Re: [evolution-kolab] Code Freeze Break request

Hi Andre,

Am Freitag 23 März 2012, um 14:08:16 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 12:17 +0100, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> > 3.4.0 will be the first release of evolution-kolab as one
> > component of GNOME.
>
> evolution-kolab is currently not listed in any jhbuild moduleset (could
> go into "gnome-world"),

Does being listed in any jhbuild moduleset or not affect whether distros
typically will pick up evolution-kolab or not? I was hoping that at least
the packaging I would not also need to do myself... *sigh*

> so I personally don't consider it (yet?) to be
> affected by the GNOME schedule and its rules.
> However I always welcome developers that stick to the rules and freezes
> even if they don't have to. Thanks!

I've been trying hard, at least... :-)

> [...]
> > PS.:	I'm not aware of any documentation having been done for
> > 	evolution-kolab as yet, so at least the doc-team should
> > 	not be affected by the fixes.
> No, there is no documentation currently - feel free to ping me if you
> want some for 3.6. :)

I should contact you in that matter after 3.4.1.
Hopefully, I won't forget.

Kind regards,

	Christian

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48