Re: empathy-accounts UI changes

Hi!

> The first bug (birthday button) introduces the strings "Select..." and
> "Select".

I can just speak for the translations and I think this shouldn't be a
big deal as we still have a bit of time to translate those two strings,
so 1/2 for i18n. Not entirely sure if it should be "…" instead of "..."
but that might be german specific...

Has been quite quiet these days with string freeze break request
compared to other cycles, let's hope it stays that way :)

Regards,
Johannes