Re: New folks release for 3.5.3 needed

2012/6/29 Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>:

>> Ok, problems solved and I just put up a folks 0.7.2 release and sent
>> out the release e-mail to gnome-announce-list and telepathy lists.
>>

> Great, thanks, Let's start to build :)

Huston, we have a problem :(

Due to this commit[1] folks depends on unreleased
evolution-data-server version. This makes the GNOME release process
fails.

Any option? The only one I can see now is revert oll folks/eds related
stuff to versions available in 3.5.2 (I suspect this will include
gnome-shell too)

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/folks/commit/?id=48b4c38494803023d6ad75a2724cf7ee6ad59a14