Re: Fwd: New folks release for 3.5.3 needed

Ok, thanks

2012/7/3 Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting kde org>
Luca,

I started to get a folks 0.7.2.2 ready this morning, then realized I
had forgotten a step when I did the previous release (marking
UNRELEASED as 0.7.2)  so did that and ran the unit tests, but tracker
tests have 2 that are failing at the moment.  I discussed with Philip
and tried to find a fix, but didn't yet.  I'll get you a 0.7.2.2
tarball tomorrow since I've already spent too much time on this unused
backend anyway.

thanks,
Jeremy