Article for the bi-annual report 2010-11

Dear Release Team,

We are working in the bi-annual GNOME report (yes, bi-annual because we didn't do our homework last year, I think we were too busy with GNOME 3 stuff ). We'd like to get an article from you if possible. I think it is interesting to talk about the release process of gnome 3.0 and the new "feature" development approach of the GNOME 3 series can be explained, but you're free to write about what do you think is most relevant.

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2011

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin