20111212 very late minutes
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Subject: 20111212 very late minutes
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:52:28 +0100
Sorry for the delay, I just noticed it didn't get out, as the release
assignment was not tacked to 3.3.4 automated emails.
[Colin, it's for you.]
Good thing Matthias already went updating feature pages, and Andre
just posted the schedule with the new freeze.
Release Team Meeting, 2011-12-12, 18h UTC
Frédéric Péters (fredp)
Colin Walters (walters)
Matthias Clasen (mclasen)
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API)
Andre Klapper (andre)
Javier Jardón (jjardon) (late)
Olav Vitters (bkor)
Kjartan Maraas (kmaraas)
Luca Ferretti (elleuca)
- Release assignments
- Updating schedule to reflect freeze changes
- Asking feature owners for status updates
- "New features decisions" mail to ddl
3.3.3, 12/21, fredp
3.3.4, 01/18, walters
3.3.5, 02/08, mclasen
3.3.90, 02/22, api
3.3.91, 03/07, walters
Updating schedule to reflect freeze changes
* Matthias will take a look if nobody beats him to it.
* Andre said he'll 'finalize the schedule' in the next few days.
* Another thing to look into: get release assignments into the schedule.
(fredp will look)
Asking feature owners for status updates
* API will discuss status of a11y features in the next a11y meeting.
* Matthias will update the pages he's involved with and ask the Boxes team
for an update.
* Fredp will mail features owners.
"New features decisions" mail to ddl
No decisions at this point, but following the boxes discussion on ddl,
the following statement was agreed to: I think we want to take a
wait-and-see approach to boxes - it really depends on how much the
boxes team can deliver by 3.4 - no point in touting an empty shell
] [Thread Prev