Re: Wacom panel layout changes
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Wacom panel layout changes
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:00:36 -0500
On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 13:17 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> You can see the full patchset here:
> The layout changes are minimal, just shuffling some widgets to make it
> look better when only one Wacom tablet is used.
We haven't documented this yet, so I don't mind a few changes.
There's a couple screenshots on the bug, but I'm not entirely
sure if they're the final design implemented by the patches.
Can we get a final screenshot after the patches land?
] [Thread Prev