Epiphany UI freeze break request

Hei,

We've been working in a replacement for the default page in Ephy that
shows a grid with the most visited pages. Unfortunately we weren't ready
in time to land this before the UI freeze, but we think we can do it
now, before 3.5.91.

The wip is in the 'in-tab-overview' branch, but we would like to merge
it before next week's release. We're still polishing details but you can
try it already if you're curious. If you're lazy, you can just check the
following screenshot:

  http://people.gnome.org/~csaavedra/images/2012-08-30-overview.png

We don't have docs at the time so I believe this shouldn't be a problem
for the documentation team.

Thanks!

Claudio