Re: Evolution 3.5.90 vs WebKit 1.9.90

2012/8/27 Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>:

>>> Any idea/suggestion?
>> So in other words this is another webkitgtk 1.9.x API break?
> I asked a little about that, and webkitgtk people told me that they
> already clarified this on webkit-gtk list. So about that:

OK, better now than later :) I suppose meanwhile we could add this to
blocker bugs for 3.6 (while not strictly evolution related).

I've just officially released the 3.5.90 and I'll send a more detailed
report tomorrow; there are a couple of build issue related to missing
packages and/or recent commits in git.

Cheers and good night :)