Re: GNOME 3.5.90 beta tarballs due (and more)

2012/8/17 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>:

>> Luca did:
>>
>> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2012-August/msg00009.html
>
> I totally missed that one; thanks Luca.

Yes, here I'm, with umts/edge, ssh and screen :-) I planned to send
the announce email yesterday, but you was faster.

BTW it seems I've an issue building WebKit 1.9.6

make[1]: execvp: /bin/bash: Argument list too long
make[1]: *** [libWebCore.la] Error 127

I've just started a build from svn checkout, to see if the same occurs
on latest code. However, does someone have some info about this
(recurring) issue and/or if it was a know problem in 1.9.6?

Cheers,
Luca