Re: Cogl switching to 2.0 development so please take cogl-1.10 snapshots/releases for time being

On 12 April 2012 11:28, Robert Bragg <robert sixbynine org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to give a quick heads up that the Cogl project is about
> to switch to 2.0 api development on master and since Clutter depends
> on the Cogl 1.x api then any up coming gnome releases should stick to
> releases we make off of our cogl-1.10 branch for now.

Thanks Robert.
I already created the cogl-1.10 module in the 3.6 modulesets [1] so
you can still use cogl for master (2.0) development

Regards

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/commit/?id=4e451a2ba19fa103840b7a22879b026ca24269fa
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas