Re: freeze break request for gnome-shell chat/on-screen-keyboard integration
- From: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: freeze break request for gnome-shell chat/on-screen-keyboard integration
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:27:47 -0400
On 09/22/2011 01:23 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Dan Winship <danw gnome org> wrote:
>> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=658603 should have gotten
>> committed before the freeze/tarball, but accidentally didn't. It fixes
>> two pretty ugly problems when trying to use chat with the on-screen
>> keyboard (the smaller patch fixes a problem with things not animating
>> correctly, the larger patch fixes a problem with the chat disappearing
>> when you move the pointer into the keyboard).
> Are you going to address Marina's comments there, or just commit the
> patch as is for 3.2 and revisit it later ?
I'm going to merge in her suggestion.
] [Thread Prev