Re: Freeze break request for libpeas

Yeah the main problem here is that first it was 0, then it was lazy, but
with lazy we didn't get the report on time when there was some missing
symbols, after it we changed to local (not sure why) and we are coming
back to the right now.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 18:46 +0200, Nacho wrote:

>         > We need to change local to 0. You can see the reason for
>         this in the

BIND_LOCAL is basically always a terrible idea.  So I'm fine with this
patch...but someone really should do the digging for why it was changed
in the first place.

So that's 1/2 approvals.

--
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro