Re: Help wanted: GNOME 3.1 + 3.2 live images
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Javier Hernandez Antúnez <jhernandez emergya es>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Help wanted: GNOME 3.1 + 3.2 live images
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:21:15 +0200
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 07:42:46PM +0200, Javier Hernandez Antúnez wrote:
> For this cycle I was trying to get time for to work in the gnome 3.1/3.2
> live images as some of you did for the 3.0 launch, and to provide a
> clean/fast/easy way to try/check/see latest improvements in gnome, so,
> thanks to start it Olav!
> I'll not be ready to start until next monday, but I'll be available by email
> during this week, so feel free to contact me.
Did you contact Frederic Crozat? I wanted to know if you need help to
make live images. You think you could make something available before
the GNOME 3.2.0 release?
] [Thread Prev