Re: gnome-control-center (Wacom) freeze break request
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Translation Team <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center (Wacom) freeze break request
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:26:00 +0200
Bastien Nocera wrote:
> We've added configuration for Wacom graphic tablet in GNOME 3.2, but the
> panel is always present, whether or not we have a Wacom tablet, and,
> even more annoyingly, we can configure the absent tablet.
> The patch in this bug:
> Adds 3 strings, and a link to the Bluetooth panel to setup a new tablet.
> A screenshot of the UI is available there as well.
What about hiding the panel when a tablet is not available? Is the
plan abandoned for 3.2, or is there another bug report?
] [Thread Prev