Re: Next r-t meeting: Thursday, September 15th, 18UTC

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:45:28AM +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 22:29 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> >  - next meeting: September 15th, 18UTC
> Potential topics:
> * Release-notes writing progress (Andre/Olav)
> * Seeing the recent AM_MAINTAINER_MODE discussion: How and
>   by who are GnomeGoals "accepted"? -
> and
> * Feature proposals for 3.3: Kick off; how to avoid endless
>   meetings like for 3.1?

* Distributor survey
  Want to get release-team closer to distributors. Thinking of setting
  up a survey to understand their issues and at the same time mention
  the existence of distributor-list. Maybe we have no issues with
  distributors, but might be nice to have a good communication channel
  especially with GNOME-OS. Or a "be nice to downstream".
* Maintainer survey
  Want to send a survey to maintainers and ask them what sucks currently
  in GNOME and what does not. + their feedback regarding the 3.2 release