Re: UI freeze exception request: Empathy new experimental call UI

Le mercredi 31 août 2011 à 10:50 -0400, Colin Walters a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > As you may know, the Empathy team is working on a new re-designed call
> > UI: http://blog.desmottes.be/post/2011/08/26/Shiny-new-UI-in-Empathy-3.2
> >
> > This UI is not used by default and need to be explicitly enabled when
> > building
>
> Is there a reason this development isn't done in a branch?  Doing so would fix:

That's an option indeed, but we usually prefer to work directly on
releasable branches as it makes our life easier (as developers) and for
people willing to test the new UI (it's built in Debian experimental for
example).

	G.

--
Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>