Release assignments, and meeting [Was: GNOME 3.3.1 unstable tarballs due (and more)]

> We would like to inform you about the following:
> * GNOME 3.3.1 unstable tarballs due

It's not assigned to anybody, and I won't be able to help on that one,
volunteers?

Also a meeting would probably be useful, for this and future releases,
and discussion on the feature proposal period, and more.

We had the previous meeting on a weekday, let's go back to the weekend
for this one?

        Sat 22   Sun 23   Sat 29   Sun 30   Sat 5   Sun 6
Fred      ×        ×        ×        ×        ×       ×

        Fred