- From: "Ross Burton" <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: gupnp-tools 0.4
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:39:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Use libsoup 2.4. [Jorn Baayen, Zeeshan Ali Khattak]
- Incremental browsing of containers. [Zeeshan Ali Khattak]
This release features AV Control Point, a simple media player UI that enables
one to discover and play multimedia contents available on a network. Hopefully
a useful tool to test and debug UPnP MediaServer and MediaRenderer
implementations. [Zeeshan Ali]
Other changes in this release:
- Desktop file for each tool. [Ross Burton, Zeeshan Ali]
- New Icons. [Vinicius Depizzol]
- Various misc improvements and fixes. [Zeeshan Ali]
This release features Network Light, a UPnP-enabled software-based light bulb
that provides Switch Power and Dimming services, as defined by UPnP forum as
'DimmableLight v1.0". It is mainly intended to be a simple example of a UPnP
device based on GUPnP, and a demonstration of simplistic yet powerful GUPnP
API. It can also be used to debug generic and DimmableLight control points.
Changes to Universal Control Point in this release:
- Use of gtk stock icons wherever appropriate.
- New cool icons from Lapo Calamandrei, licensed under GPL
- Use icon from the Device, if available, to represent it.
- Subscribe to services, by default.
- Ability to copy&paste details and events.
- Lots of code cleanup and refactoring and misc fixes.
Another minor release to fix the treeview headers that broke because of
the fixes in the last release.
- BUGFIX: Pack the text and pixbuf in the same column of device treeview.
- Require libglade 2.6.0 rather than 2.6.1.
- Print a warning when introspection creation fails.
- Some more english fixes with the help of Robert McQueen.
Initial release, featuring GUPnP Universial Control Point.
] [Thread Prev