Re: gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center code freeze break
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center code freeze break
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:47:33 +0530
Cosimo Cecchi wrote:
> The "Speed" slider in gnome-control-center's Keyboard panel is currently
> broken. It acts as if it was not remembering the last set value, and
> generally, the values it sets are completely off.
> Details in this bug , where Bastien posted two patches, for
> gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center, that fix this issue.
> Bastien and me tested the patchset separately, and it works as expected.
> Can I push these?
>  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=646241
+1, please don't forget to note in both NEWS file that both modules
need to go together, for the shared schema.
And what about pushing _gsd_settings_get_uint() to glib?
] [Thread Prev