Re: string freeze break request for gnome-menus
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: string freeze break request for gnome-menus
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:10:56 +0530
On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 13:06 +0530, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Vincent Untz wrote:
> > It's getting really late to add strings, and we're not completely sure
> > how to deal with the new submenus from a layout perspective, so I
> > suggest we should just put the missing .desktop files in Other. And
> > we'll take time to find a solution we're really happy with for 3.2.
> > I've attached a patch to the bug:
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645061
> > http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=184663
> > Opinions?
> Works for me.
Probably the least intrusive workaround for the time being, hence +1.
We can still continue discussing after 3.0.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com
] [Thread Prev