  commit a9d883610ca1a7665ab90bdbcbc9ed122e697ec6
  Author: William Jon McCann <jmccann redhat com>
  Date:   Fri Feb 25 14:48:29 2011 -0500

    core-3.0: clean up core utilities

    Move some apps from core utilities to apps that don't meet the
    requirements.

"don't meet the requirements" is a bit light, we didn't find any
announce or further explanation to give some weight to the removal of
cd burning, messaging and viewing pdf from the core desktop; , so we
decided to get them back in.

        Frederic