Re: Fixes for the dark Adwaita GTK+ theme

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 08:33 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> I didn't include any of the preference dialog or list views so the
> changes are minimal. I'd say go ahead and merge it.

A final update on this.
The release-team asked me to revert the dark theme completely for 3.0,
it will come back for 3.2 together with the mutter patch allowing the WM
theme to follow the dark hint.

I created a gnome-3-0 branch without the dark theme, and released a
2.91.93 tarball from it; the new dark theme with the patch I proposed is
now in master.

Thanks,

Cosimo