Re: Gnome System Monitor freeze exceptions request
- From: Chris Kühl <chrisk openismus com>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome System Monitor freeze exceptions request
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:48:33 +0200
On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 11:38 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Chris Kühl <chrisk openismus com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to request to freeze exceptions. The first is a trivial fix to
> > make the About dialog consistent with the other apps in GNOME 3. See the
> > following bug report for the patch.
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645575
> RT approval 1 of 2.
> > The second is a workaround fix for a crash when more than 4 logical CPUs
> > are present. Without this patch g-s-m will crash every time for someone
> > who has a i7 quad-core processor with hyper-threading, for example. The
> > patch can be seen in this bug report.
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645662
> No patch in bugzilla.
Ah yes, sorry. This got erroneously marked as a duplicate of bug#
635939. The patch is there.
] [Thread Prev