Re: Code freeze break requests for Totem
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk>, sebp k-d-w org, hadess hadess net
- Subject: Re: Code freeze break requests for Totem
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 08:58:52 +0530
Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > It's come to our attention (thanks to Sebastian Pölsterl) that the
> > Python plugins in Totem are currently broken, due to changes in libpeas,
> > and changes in the GIR for GDK.
> > Can we get a code freeze break for the three patches in the following
> > two bugs please?
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645687
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645762
> > I've tested them, and they work fine. Patch #184307 was based on the
> > corresponding changes in gedit, which I presume were tested well before
> > being applied too.
> > Patches attached for convenience.
] [Thread Prev