Re: network panel freeze break request
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: network panel freeze break request
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:34:30 -0400
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 20:25 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Here is another networking feature to make the networking situation in
>> 3.0 palatable: implement the device on/off for wired devices (it is
>> already implemented for wireless, vpn, etc). This matches the network
>> menu in the shell, which also has an on/off switch for wired.
>> While working on this, I noticed that some code in the network panel
>> is leaking memory, so I'd like to commit that leak fix as well:
> Will we be able to get a live image of the .93 release?
I hope to have a .93 release out tomorrow, and we are working on
having a set of Fedora live images out over the weekend.
] [Thread Prev