Re: control-center network panel freeze break request

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 16:59, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
r-t approval 1 of 2; wondering how docs are affected.

No one at the Sprint could get F15 NM0.9 working so I sent them screen-shots of everything as of Monday. I would be happy to do so again if anyone on the Docs team needs them though it may be this coming Monday before I have a chance to get to it.