Re: Request for freeze-break in Gedit.
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, "jose aliste gmail com" <jose aliste gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Request for freeze-break in Gedit.
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:25:44 -0400
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 07:57 -0400, jose aliste gmail com wrote:
>> I would like to request a hard-code freeze break for Gedit. The patch
>> modifies the signatures in some signals, and it's important and it
>> fixes some crashes experimented by python plugin when listening to
>> those signals.
>> There are no feature/ ui or string differences regarding this patch.
> No CC'ing of gnome-i18n and gnome-doc-list needed then. :)
> r-t approval 1 of 2.
] [Thread Prev