Re: Fixes for the dark Adwaita GTK+ theme

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 21:45 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> The frozen Adwaita dark theme is already in video #3 in the form of
> Totem. I'm not re-filming it. Would be bad if they are out of sync
> from a marketing perspective but there aren't any rules about
> marketing and the release process. I would ask that you do not merge
> this, though.

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry about this; I know you're doing a huge effort with the videos,
I realize how important that is, and dealing with last minute changes
surely must not be fun for you.
On the other hand, I honestly think this dark theme change really
improves the experience with such commonly used applications as Eye Of
GNOME and Totem, that the trade-off is worth the change.

I am confident the release team will consider the market perspective
when deciding whether to approve or not this freeze break request.