Re: gnome-settings-daemon patches
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-settings-daemon patches
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:24:46 -0400
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> The most embarrassing bunch of patches you will ever see.
> The a11y-settings plugin for gnome-settings-daemon (which monitors the
> screen reader and On-Screen keyboard settings, and enables loading the
> ATK GTK+ modules) was completely non-functional. This makes it work as
> Related to this is:
> which I have no intentions of committing for 3.0, as per bug.
> Thanks for Frederic for his patience in testing my incomplete patches.
Can you put the patch somewhere else for us to review ? bz still down :-(
] [Thread Prev