Re: Empathy Hard code freeze exception request: outgoing messages displayed in notification bubbles

Le mercredi 23 mars 2011 à 15:16 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> I did some gnome-shell / Empathy integration tests and noticed this bug:
> - receive a new message from Alice
> - Answer from Shell's tray icon (NOT from Empathy's chat window)
> - Your answer is displayed in a notification bubble
> That's because, from an Telepathy pov, the channel is still pending.
> I fixed this in this branch which has already been reviewed by Emilio.

For the record, now that our beloved bugzilla is back, I opened about this bug.

Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>
GPG 1024D/711E31B1 | 1B5A 1BA8 11AA F0F1 2169  E28A AC55 8671 711E 31B1