Re: A few control-center patches
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kjartan maraas gmail com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>, Translation Team <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: A few control-center patches
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:46:07 +0100
ti., 22.03.2011 kl. 13.58 -0400, skrev Matthias Clasen:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > Heya,
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645527
> > The first patch will port the sound panel's theme section to use
> > GSettings instead of GConf. This piece of code was somehow forgotten in
> > the process of porting the control-center to GSettings.
> > https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=645435
> > The second patch (the one that adds a new string), moves all the logging
> > infrastructure to be shared amongst panels. This makes
> > "gnome-control-center -v" work as expected, and be quiet by default.
> Both patches look good to me, so +1 from me.
> The second one adds a translatable string, but it only shows up in
> --help output.
2 of 2 from release team from me.
] [Thread Prev