Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-shell
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, Gnome i18n List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-shell
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:54:34 +0100
Le mercredi 23 mars 2011, à 17:06 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 21:55 +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> >> + text: _(""),
> > I don't think that line makes sense.
> Yeah, that will bring in the translation metadata...
> > Apart from that see
> > http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes :
> > "The following types of changes do not need explicit approval, however
> > we would still very much like them to be announced so that we know about
> > them:
> > * Marking a message for translation that was previously not marked
> > for translation by accident."
> Its still a code change, so +1/2 for that, assuming you unmark that
> empty string.
Approval 2 of 2.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev