Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
- Cc: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>, release-team gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request to merge Epiphany downloads rewrite
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:34:33 -0500
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 21:19 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le 4 mars 2011 20:18, "Shaun McCance" <shaunm gnome org> a écrit :
> > On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 19:59 +0100, Xan Lopez wrote:
> > > (Re-sending to the list, sorry Shaun...)
> > >
> > > On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
> > > > Could we get an immediate release, and a new live image with
> > > > this very soon?
> > >
> > > My plan was to roll a release on Monday, tarballs due day for
> > > Is this enough?
> > Frederic Crozat is on release-team, right? Frederic, how quickly
> > will we see Monday's tarballs in the live image?
> I can make an exception and try to do a release on tuesday.
Thanks, that would help a lot. There's also apparently some big
changes with how the shell interacts with network manager in the
pipelines. I'm concerned about all these late-cycle changes. But
as long as we have everything available to us at the hackfest,
I'm not going to block it.
] [Thread Prev