Some outputs from last #a11y weekly meeting

Hi,

this Thursday, as usual, we had our weekly #a11y meeting. In this meeting we debated the thread started on release-team, specifically Matthias Clasen mail, the issues and perceptions (as we think that some of them are just communication problems) could be solved/mitigated. As a result, instead of the usual one hour meeting we had a exhausting three hours meetings.

In summary, FYI:

https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes/20110602#Recent_Mailing_List_Discussions

Hope to be interesting.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API) (apinheiro igalia com)