Re: GNOME 2.91.5 unstable tarballs due (and more)

Le vendredi 07 janvier 2011, à 10:06 +0100, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Release assignments ended with 2.91.4, should we hold a meeting to
> decide on assignments for future releases?

Well, not sure we need a meeting just for assignments.

Jan 12  2.91.5   vuntz (or somebody else)
Feb 02  2.91.6   fredp
Feb 23  2.91.90
Mar 09  2.91.91
Mar 23  2.91.92
Apr 06  3.0.0
Apr 27  3.0.1

I can probably take any of the remaining ones, except 2.91.91. I'm happy
taking 3.0.0, but help with this one will be most welcome.

So feel free to assign any of the unassigned releases to yourself.

> > * GNOME 2.91.5 unstable tarballs due
>
> Anyway I can't handle 2.91.5 but I can take the next one, 2.91.6, in
> two weeks.

I can do 2.91.5, but I won't fight if somebody else wants to do it :-)

> > * String Change Announcement Period
> > * UI Change Announcement Period
>
> Do we mention a special exception for GNOME Shell, other components?
> And/or a general note about screenshots, as it makes no sense to make
> them at the moment as the theme is still a work in progress...

That was a good idea, I added a note about that to the mail.

Cheers,