Discussing blocker bugs

Hello all,

Could we find some time this week to discuss the current list of 3.0
blockers, declassifying some, promoting others, so that hopefully we
get a shorter list of bugs that will really delay the release ?

For example we could release without Cheese or a new Empathy icon and
I won't feel bad, while the current UI layout for date input in the
control center panel is a big problem for me. (#636896)

This week I should be available in the (UTC) evenings without much
problem, it will be more difficult to be active during work hours.

        Frederic