Package changes

Heya,

A few news from my packages:

nautilus-sendto
---------------

nautilus-sendto won't have a new UI for 3.0, as we are missing too many
parts for it (support for more services in libsocialweb, web accounts
panel for gnome-control-center, and a bit of time to implement all this
in nautilus-sendto).

The gnome-3-0 branch will be the GNOME 2.x version ported to GTK+ 3.x
and GSettings. Both empathy and gnome-bluetooth, which ship
nautilus-sendto plugins, should have working plugins in this release.

gnome-bluetooth
---------------

I landed the new UI for gnome-bluetooth in master this week-end, but the
most of the widgets aren't actually hooked up at all. I'll be
implementing this in the coming weeks, but I didn't want to have a
non-functional release out, so no new release of gnome-bluetooth for
now.

gnome-user-share
----------------

I ported to to GTK+ 3.0, so that it doesn't crash on startup. In terms
of design, it's completely out-of-sync with the GNOME 3 experience, and
is only offered as a stop-gap for upgrades (the previous version was
crashing with mixed GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3.x symbols).

I would recommend distributors to not ship it by default. A proper GNOME
3 sharing implementation should be available in 3.2.

gnome-contol-center (Universal Access and mouse panels)

I expect some minor UI changes to be made to the Universal Access panel
(to finish implementing some of the missing functionality, including the
on-screen keyboard selection).

It is also very likely that the mouse panel will be reworked before the
GNOME 3 betas.

Cheers