Re: Freeze break request for gedit

I hasn't been committed yet.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Nacho wrote:

> Seems that nautilus changed the shortcut for deleting files from delete to
> control+delete and from shift+delete to control+shift+delete for permanent
> deletion
>
> I would like to sync this in gedit too.
> http://fpaste.org/wRty/

Has it been commited? I didn't see the approval, and it was just about
moving from delete to ctrl-delete, not changing from shift-delete to
control-shift-delete; also this sort of escalation between modules
wouldn't encourage me to approve the initial request.

I am adding Alex to CC for comment.

       Frederic