Re: Request to commit crasher fix

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> +1 with a change to use gdk_event_set_device().

That function can only be used with allocated events, which would
require more changes in the code. Any reason why we should use it? It
does not seem to do anything but get casting right, which we already
do since we declare the event as GdkEventMotion, I think.

Anyway, I guess we can move the details of the patch to bugzilla.

Xan