Re: Additional 2.32.0 tarballs :-)

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 13:39, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi Gustavo,

Le mardi 28 septembre 2010, à 02:04 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
>   - gnome-python-desktop: doesn't build with evince, and 2.31.x version

I'm wondering: will you have time to update the evince bindings and roll
a tarball?

I'm sorry, the past few months I have been rather busy (phd) :(

Just trying to get a development GNOME to build using jhbuild is expected to take me the entire afternoon.  Can someone else do it?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
INESC Porto, UTM, WiN,