Re: swfdec/-gnome removal for GNOME 2.91/3.0?

Yeah,

It doesn't make sense to keep shipping swfdec-gnome in GNOME 3. Even
though it's still the best Free Flash player in existence, it doesn't
make sense to ship software that's not actively developed anymore.
Plus, we can easily readd it if somebody takes it up again.

Benjamin