Feedback needed: GNOME 3.0.0 on April 6th

Hi,

The release team is considering approving a schedule where the GNOME
3.0.0 release would not be in March, but on the first Wednesday of
April.

The reason is that our current draft schedule plans for a 3.0.0 release
on March 30th. However, we don't want to mix with April 1st: the release
will likely get lost in noise from a press coverage point of view, and
in case we have to slip by one day because of a last-minute issue, we
really don't want to release on April 1st.

We could also release one week earlier, but since 3.0 is a big release,
we'd prefer to not shorten the cycle.

FWIW, we plan to shorten the 3.2 cycle to release mid-September again.

What do you think?

Cheers,