Re: Hard code freeze break for Nautilus

Le dimanche 19 septembre 2010, à 20:04 +0200, Cosimo Cecchi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've been fixing a few nasty crashers in Nautilus master this weekend,
> and some of these apply to the gnome-2-32 branch too.
> I created a gnome-2-32-fixes branch [1], which has four commits I'd like
> to backport to 2.32.0; the most important commit are the top two, which
> fix two frequent crashers, but I think it'd be nice to have the whole
> branch merged to gnome-2-32.

Which ones are the "top two"? The two oldest? Or the two appearing at
the top on git.g.o? :-)

Approval/questions for each patch:

 + "desktop-icon-view: initialize allocation before setting it"
   I guess this is "just" to get something for width and height?
   Approval 1 of 2, if yes.

 + "Don't check for the eject button if the row doesn't have it
   (#628347)"
   Approval 1 of 2.

 + "Clear the list model in _finalize() instead of _dispose()"
   I don't get this one. That's supposed to happen in dispose(), so I'm
   not sure why moving things in finalize() would be better. Can you
   elaborate?

 + "pathbar: use another way to remove buttons (#627901)"
   Was the issue that you were iterating over the list, while it also
   got changed because of gtk_container_remove()?
   Approval 1 of 2, if yes.

Thanks,