Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.32.0 Release Candidate (2.31.92) + Hard Code Freeze

Dear Release-team,

I am currently preparing the Gnome-Applets 2.32.0 release. I am sorry
that I couldn't make it in time. If it does not make it into the
release, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. There haven't been
critical changes since the last release, only translations (which
certainly are important). I think it will be uploaded in half an hour.

Cheers,
Enrico Minack