Re: UI and string freeze break request for unlinking meta-contacts in Empathy

Hi!

This would result in the following new/changed strings:
  • “_Link Contacts…”
  • “_Unlink…”
  • “Completely split the displayed meta-contact into the contacts it
contains.”
  • “Unlink meta-contact '%s'?”
  • “Are you sure you want to unlink this meta-contact? This will
completely split the meta-contact into the contacts it contains.”

Sounds reasonable to me and regarding that we are on the third string
freeze day I doubt this will result in big problems.

1 of 2 from i18n.

2/2 from i18n, go ahead!

Regards
Gabor Kelemen