Re: UI and string freeze break request for unlinking meta-contacts in Empathy
- From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
- To: philip withnall collabora co uk
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org, sjoerd simons collabora co uk, guillaume desmottes collabora co uk, travis reitter collabora co uk
- Subject: Re: UI and string freeze break request for unlinking meta-contacts in Empathy
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 07:38:14 -0500
On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 12:25 +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm requesting string and UI freeze breaks for Empathy to fix two bugs
> which relate to the discoverability of the unlinking functionality in
> Empathy. This functionality allows the user to unlink a meta-contact
> that they get back the contacts they originally linked together. i.e.
> It's undo for meta-contacts.
+1 from the Docs team as this is new functionality that isn't in the
docs (yet! - Milo is working on it) so no concerns here.
] [Thread Prev