Re: GNOME 2.91.1 status
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Ross Burton <ross openedhand com>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.91.1 status
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:41:39 +0200
Le mercredi 20 octobre 2010, à 22:29 +0300, Zeeshan Ali a écrit :
> > gupnp-av doesn't build with error on introspection.
> > http://bugzilla.openedhand.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2202
> Vincent pointed this issue out two weeks ago and it has been fixed
> in git master ever since. I asked if a release with fix is needed
> but I was told that that its not (at least by Vincent) so I didn't
> release. Now I'm sick so I asked Ross to roll it out.
Just to clarify: the fix was not needed for 2.32, but 2.91 is another
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev