r-t meeting: 2.91 module inclusion decisions

The (still drafty, wondering whether to have a longer UI Freeze as
requested by jclinton but no comments on d-d-l, any opinions?) 2.91
schedule at http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNinetyone states

Oct 25: End of new (app) modules proposal period
Nov 01: Module inclusion discussion heats up.
Nov 08: Module Freeze: new modules are chosen now.

So we need a meeting somewhere around beginning of November.

Any preferences?

(I'll be nearly completely offline from Sun, Oct 31 to Sun, Nov 07 so I
probably won't make it.)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed