Re: Monthly meetings until 3.0.0?
- From: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Monthly meetings until 3.0.0?
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:37:25 +0100
2010/10/12 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>> Was wondering whether it would make sense to have monthly r-t meetings
>> until 3.0 is out, e.g. every last(/first) Saturday(/Sunday) of the month
>> at 17:00 UTC or so?
>> Does it make sense?; Any prefered dates?
> I can't make any promises. Weekends are scattered. But I'm considering
> us to be in permanent session in #release-team, anyway.
Same here. I'm likely available on weekends but no guarantees.
] [Thread Prev